No Run Out Guarantee Terms & Conditions
The No Run Out Guarantee Program applies only to those propane gas, fuel oil and kerosene residential customers, who are credit approved and use the products for primary heat or hot water and utilize Broedel Energy’s Automatic Delivery Service.
The program shall become null and void and Broedel Energy shall be released of any and all obligations therein, in the following circumstances:
- If the customer fails to pay for fuel or propane within the agreed upon payment period and is put on delivery hold, or account is on delivery hold because of a missed budget payment.
- If the customer’s primary source of heat had been changed from propane gas, fuel oil or kerosene to an alternate source of heat at any time during the customer’s enrollment in the Automatic Delivery Service.
- If the customer’s historical consumption pattern has been substantially altered, for whatever reason, without first providing Broedel Energy notice of such change. Examples include, but are not limited to, the addition or removal of an appliance, extracting fuel from an existing tank for other purposes and/or changes to use the customer’s premises or the number of occupants in the customer’s premises;
- If delivery by Broedel Energy is prevented by an act of God, strike, flood, fire, embargo, insurrection, unavoidable accident, shortage of labor, or material, government decree or any other cause reasonably beyond its control including, but not limited to, shortage of crude oil, fuel oil or propane gas. In the event of said shortages, Broedel Energy reserves the right to allocate supply as it deems necessary, in its sole discretion, amongst its customers itself and its subsidiaries.
- If actions taken by the customer are determined by Broedel Energy in its sole discretion to have been the cause of or substantially contributed to a run out situation.
If you run out, Broedel Energy will apply a credit of $250 to your account as long as all requirements are met.