We strive to keep you warm and comfortable with our fuel services. We also want you to stay safe no matter what kind of heat source you use for your home or business. Safety starts with common sense. If something seems dangerous consult a professional and follow all safety procedures.
Here are some practical safety tips to help keep you and your family safe.
- Install and maintain smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors
- Test smoke alarms monthly
- Never use your oven to heat your home
- Keep anything that can burn a least three feet away from heating equipment
- Never hang anything from gas pipes or fuel oil pipes
- Teach your children what to do in case of an emergency